Tuition and Registration
How much does it cost to attend Ottawa dance classes at Canterbury Dance Centre?
For the 2020-2021 season, tuition and registration will be divided into two sessions:
- Session 1 – September 12 to December 14, 2020
- Session 2 – January 9 to May 29, 2021
Tuition Per Session:
- $$$ per student – 3-4 years
- $$$ per student – 5-12 years
- $$$ per student – 9-18 years
Tuition normally covers the following costs:
- Dance instruction for both sessions.
- Annual recital costs: Purchase of costumes, medals, awards, the printing of programs and tickets, and all other costs associated with the year-end production in June.
- Students will perform in one or two dances in the recital depending on the class for which they are registered.
- All Saturday classes participate in a show in December; this is not the year-end recital. *THIS SHOWCASE HAS NOT BEEN SCHEDULED DUE TO GATHERING LIMITATIONS AS A RESULT OF THE COVID-19 Health protocols.
Since we are not yet able to schedule the annual recital at the end of the season due to the COVID-19 Health protocols, tuition WILL NOT include the usual costs for costumes and recital fees. As soon as a date and location have been confirmed for the recital, costume and recital fees will be collected.
Please direct all inquires to Dance Coordinator Chantelle McEwen at email@example.com