NEW STUDENTS WELCOME !
We’re happy you’ll be joining us.
The Canterbury Dance Center is structured around a calendar of 30 weeks of dance training that begins in September and runs through the early Jun for students between the ages of 3 to 18.
- $275 per student – 3-4 years (1 Dance)
- $359 per student – 5-12 years (1 Dance)
- $453 per student – 9-18 year2 (2 Dance)
- Dance instruction for 30 weeks from September through early June.
- Year end Recital Cost (RC).
- This includes the purchase of costumes, medals, awards, the printing of programs and tickets, and all other costs associated with the year-end production in June.
- Your child will perform in one or two dances in the recital depending on which class they are registered for.
- All Saturday classes participate in a show in December; this is not the year-end recital.
- Online and over the phone we accept MasterCard and Visa.
- In-person we accept credit card, debit, cash or cheque.
- CLICK HERE: Dance PAD form
- First class full price
- *Second class 10% discount
- *Third class 15% discount
- *Fourth class 20% discount
* Discount will be applied to lesser fee and is per child not per family. If you would like to take advantage of the multi-class discounts you must register with the CCA office in person or over the phone 613-738-8998 Monday-Friday 10am-3pm.
Pre-Authozied Debit (PAD)
YOU HAVE THE OPTION of paying by pre-authorized debit with no extra fees! An equal amount will be debited on the first of each month from SEPTEMBER to MAY. You will be required to provide a void cheque and fill out a PAD form. Please note you will be charged $45.00 for insufficient funds. If you would like to pay via monthly pre-authorized debits you must register through the CCA office and provide the completed form in person (equal monthly payments September – June) See PAD form below CLICK HERE: Dance PAD form