This annual event is something neither buyers nor sellers want to miss!
90 in-door and 40+ out-door tables of treasures and collectibles make this event a bargain hunter’s paradise!
Free Entry and Free parking available
PURCHASING A VENDOR TABLE ~ REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Previous Vendor Registration
- Vendors who purchased tables in 2018 may pre-register for the same table(s) for the 2019 event.
- Registration for previous vendors, to secure your table(s) from the previous year you must register either in person or by phone between February 18 to 28, 2020 during office hours (10am and 3pm), otherwise the table(s) will be available during our general registration.
- General registration for all vacant tables will be open for public registration on Saturday, February 29 2019, between 10am and 12pm until all tables are sold.
- Please contact us on Friday Sept 27 before 3pm to find out if there are any tables left.
- Please note we do not contact any vendors.
If you have any questions, please call the Association at 613-738-8998 and leave a message.
- Tables are $35 each ($30.97 + $4.03 HST) tax included.
- A maximum of 2 tables per vendor.
- THERE ARE NO REFUNDS.
DAY OF THE EVENT VENDOR INFORMATION
Below you will find important event day information for vendors.
- Please bring your receipt on the day of the sale to gain early admission to the Community Centre for setup purposes. If you do not have a receipt because you registered by telephone, please present a photo ID and we will give you your receipt.
- The Canterbury Community Centre will be open at 8:30am on the day of the event for table setup.
- Tear down must be completed by 4:30pm at the latest. All items must be removed from the Centre.
- The use of extra tables is not allowed. Only tables purchased from the CCA are acceptable. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- We ask that, after you have unpacked your car or van, you PLEASE park your vehicle in either the parking lot by the pool, or in the farthest parking spots from the centre. If customers have a hard time parking their cars, they won’t come in and buy.
- Please do not sell items before the 10:00am opening.
- Vendors are reminded to keep their area clear of garbage. At the end of the day, please ensure that your area is clean and all garbage has been removed.
Whether you are a veteran vendor or just joining us for the first time this year, we hope to have a successful event with lots of sales. Please help us promote this year’s craft fair by sharing our Facebook event link: www.facebook.com/events/2489595164601964/
If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact us at 613-738-8998.